Monday, June 14, 2010

Licking The Stamp To You

by Gretchen Cello

I have a craving.

To know how I learned.
To find your steps.
You.
With ways, I imagine.
Sipping the sunray sound
Of your poetry.
By poetry
I mean… you speak
To me. You are the finest.
I used to think…
I needed.
A prescription.
I discovered.
Your previous absence.
And the shaking.
Turned.
To certainty.
Your coco brown gaze.
Your 3am lips.
And what I needed. Was.
A subscription
To your deliberation.
I have a craving.
 
Gretchen Cello is an ambidextrous dyslexic roaming the globe in search of a creative existence; her favourite past times include making out and breaking New Year’s resolutions. She writes every single day. Such as here.

1 comment:

  1. i got a little teary eyed here because this touches somewhere rather personal to me at this moment in my life. bravo!

    ReplyDelete