Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Dripping Source or Ode To Pussy

by Jordan M. Elliott

open door of the womb

factory of magical secretions and ointments

source of essential dark wet odor

pink smile of lust and love for life

giver and taker of primordial fear

sweating sticky gel of original thirst

shore of birth’s tide

your ebbs and flows are the dawn

and dusk of all creation

your unknown bliss is the supreme presence

the perception of your reception of

affections leads to all conception

unrelinquishing pull and groaning fist of woman—

the eternal love grip

the drive, the burn, the desire

to please you spurns and spawns all being


impulsive box of pulsating madness

naked glove of elusive joy

undying wish of ten thousand glistening, sticky nights

sweet burden of all longing

soft coital grasp relentless and pure

milking latherer of sanity’s substance

soaking beach of nature’s ocean

conch shell of regal pink coils

distant song on the rocks of love and death

internal caresser of intimate greeting

red sunrise of eastern dreams of love

eternal spring of night-dew

moon knower and light bleeder

vaginal kiss and suck of my whirring soul

brain chewer and body shaper

heart throbber and wet muscular grinder

hot dank call of the wild

profuse nectar giving

rose of all seasons

soft smooth squishy slurping succulent sweet petals

resurrector and progenitor

unyielding friction of liquids

immortal field of harvest

cloud filled pink sky of autumn

serenity filled cup of holy juice

violent loving urge of sacred meat


let me plunge myself into your

voracious appetite

feed myself to your salivating mouth

stab the raw oppressed anger within you

jab the eternal wound of pleasure

spend my life for your convulsions,

oh vulva

lose my mind for your stimulation

and frenzied contraction

your storm of generation

tornado of ecstasy

typhoon of time-stopping power

earthquake of released colossal strength

explosion crash demolition of sensation

supernova of sex

big bang of love


kind vagina

most moist oyster

fleshy volcano

sweet, sweet pussy

soft kind folds

be my wet blanket my tranquility

my soul my freedom

my god

M. Jordan Elliott once masturbated under a blanket in his seat on an airplane.He also accidentally busted his father and his father's father masturbating, though the two events were separate. He realizes that his poem totally ignores the clit, so he is currently working on "Ode to Pussy II: The Clit's Revenge." He wonders why current poetry mags ignore the chance to publish an elaborate attempt at praise of female mystique.

2 comments:

  1. my god indeed!
    I'm gonna have to go check mine out to see if it's all that good again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my clit is very good
    this is good, too

    ReplyDelete