Tuesday, April 13, 2010

OBSCURE BLOW JOB STORY # 4

by Shannon Peil

I received a blowjob from my best friend's sister, after being threatened with death if I ever looked at her. She was quite persuasive though, and I found myself at their house while he was at work. I was a fumbling, 14 year old near-virgin and she was a 17 year old with the largest tits I think I have ever seen. After mounting me, we heard the door upstairs open, and what we assumed was her brother coming down the stairs. I freaked out and told her to jump off of me, and proceeded to hide in a corner. During my hiding, she knelt and blew me (very skillfully) while I attempted to keep my sighs quiet. Later, the three of us had dinner, and I noticed that there was a slight dribble of cum on her neck running down her collarbone.

Shannon Peil gets published sometimes and rejected others. This week he is proud that he has never been charge for statutory. He edits for people that actually know what they're doing at amphibi.us

No comments:

Post a Comment