Monday, July 26, 2010

It Is Okay For Me To Play With Your Penis

by Ani Smith

It is okay for me to play with your penis because you probably won't be in love with me for very long. Not after I start being myself. That is okay because we are just playing. I am not going to adopt you as mine but I am having fun pretending that we could be in love. It's okay for me to do that because I won't be hurt for very long after you dump me. Because I am incapable of falling in love most likely anyway. And playing with your penis is fun for us both and seems relatively harmless in comparison to other games we could play. 

 
Ani Smith's favorite word is all of the ones she knows, although she did stare at 'facsimile' for a long time and felt small flutters in her belly. She blogs at http://downinme.com.

1 comment: